Sunday 13 October 2019

My brilliant holiday!

This term 3 holiday was GREAT! Here are 3 things I did.




1. I went to Game Over

On the first week of the HoLiDaY's, I went to Game Over. Game Over is a place where there is go karting, mini golf, and laser tag. With GO KARTING, I versed my older sister. I bet her by 1 lap. I did well with the mini golf in the first half, but I started going downhill  from there. I ended up being third. My favourite part was the laser tag, and I kept coming 1st. Once when some older boys came to play, I came 4th. I would recomend going there, because it was a BLAST for me. Here is the website.
http://www.gameoverauckland.co.nz/


2. I went to Rotorua

On the second week of the HOLIDAY'S, I went to Rotorua. There are lots of things I could tell you, but i'm gonna tell you one. I went to Waimangu volcanic valley. It was so cool! There were craters, and geysers, and lots of other cool stuff. This photo is from Waimangu volcanic valley. If you're going to Rotorua, make sure you stop here and take a walk. It's great.
https://www.waimangu.co.nz/

3. I finished Catching Fire



Catching fire is a book from the hunger games trilogy. It isn't exactly school appropriate, but I still LOVE it. If you're bored and you're not at school, you can take a trip to the library and order the book.

These are the 3 main things I did in the holidays. Make sure to check the link if you want and please leave a kind comment. G2G bye.


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Zoe,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog. Next time, can you please leave a longer comment?
      Alodia

      Delete
  2. Wow Alodia must f hade such a fun holiday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rory,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog. Yes, I did have a fun holiday. Bye,
      Alodia

      Delete
  3. Hi Alodia
    It is Kylah here from room 7 you must of had a good holiday last term , i have some questions to ask you what was your favourite thing that u did in Roturoua.
    my second question is ,what was the book about. and the last question is what games were u playing at game over. see u later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kylah,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog. My favourite place in Rotorua was the luge, which is kinda like go karts, but slowly and easier to drive. Catching fire is about fighting to the death in the arena. Not school appropriate. At game over there were 3 activities. Laser tag, Go Karts, and Mini Golf.
      Alodia

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.