Monday 23 September 2019

My moment in time writing :)

image of the day

Under the depth of the sea, the corals and reefs have little fish swimming out of them. A Moai from Easter island is laying one the rocky reefs as still as a stone. (Well, he is already a stone so...) Full of interest, 4 divers are looking curiously at the Moai while shining torches back and forth.


There is a soft lapping of water above the surface. Confused, I hear a quiet, minuscule, but clear gurgle in the lost Moai’s mouth.The little bubbles are going blub blub blub coming out of the diver’s mouths. The flippers of the divers are swiftly slapping the water to make them zoom faster. 


The tiny, cold, water particles are quickly seeping through my wetsuit. Air is slowly but surely flowing out of my air tank.Rough rocks under my feet scrap my rubber flippers. I feel a little, vicious crab pinch my thumb.


I wonder how the Moai got here? Did he fly here with a little jet-pack?

This is my moment in time writing. I hope you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.