Tuesday 27 August 2019

Guess my favorite book

Hi guys!!! Welcome to my blog. Today, you are going to try and guess my favorite book. This is going to be pretty hard since I don't think any of you guys have read this book before. (Except for my friends) I'll give you 3 clues to try and guess the book. There is a picture of something on clue 3 that is actually from the book. Okay lets get to this.
Clue 1: This book is based in the future. 


Clue 2: The book has been made into a movie.


Clue 3: One of the many beasts in the trilogy is called a 'mutation'



Okie guys. If you think you got the answer, please comment down below to submit your answer. Blog ya later!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alodia, it's your sister, Claire. Your 'Guess my favorite book' post is fun to try guess the answer, but I think maybe you should add more detail and clues to this activity.

    Is your favorite book 'The Hunger Games'(the first book)?

    Bye! Blog ya later!
    Claire๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜˜, your sister

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.