Sunday 28 July 2019

My hero




My Hero    Image result for diana


The person who is my hero is Diana
This person is my hero because she has helped lots of people and helped lots of charities.
Two words that describe this person are Kind and Bold.
One thing the person does that I admire is she is so kind. I need to be more like her.
One way I can be more like my hero is by helping more people and being kind.


Are you a hero? Write a few sentences telling about something that you did that you think was heroic.
I haven’t really done anything heroic before, but I once had a dream were there was a fire and I was saving lots of little kids. It was a weird and funny dream. 

We have been writing about a hero we admire, and this is my one. Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi alodia it's Richee from rm 7 i like your blog post because how you told us how she's your hero and all of the hard work that you but. And super really cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting one my blog Richee! By the way, put is spelt put, not but.
      Bye:<,
      Alodia O_O

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.