Monday 29 April 2019

🦀Hectors world🐬

Today we went onto hectors world, and it was kinda interesting. Hectors world is about cyber safety and here is one thing I learnt. I have learnt (Even though I already knew) that you need to make your password as secure as possible. If people know your password, they can hack your account! It's best to mix your password up with words and letters, that way people won't be able to guess it. Also, at least make your password 8 characters long, so then it's harder to guess the password. I recommend this website, cause it has games and interesting videos on it. Hope you like it!
Click me for link

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hii,
    It's Taylah from room 23 at Owairaka school! I remember last year I use to go on Hectors World I love all the videos on there because there really funny sometimes, but sometimes they can be about health safety and much more.

    What did you enjoy the most the games or videos? I loved watching the videos the most. Make sure if you have any spare time go and check my Blog out - https://odstaylah-anet.blogspot.com/. Awesome work Alodia! Blog Ya Later...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.